Beauty For Ashes & Healthy Changes

Facebook has implemented the new Timeline. I have to admit, I was not too excited about the change. Just as I get used to the "new way" of doing things, it all has to change. But I have forged ahead, trying to make the best of it. I truly did NOT like the idea of going back and looking at what I've posted in years past. Who wants to look at all the yucky status updates we've posted???

And for Facebook themselves, there's alot of negatives attached to them. But I have to admit, I think the Timeline theme was a good move. For me, at least.

You see, this was not the best year for me in respect to health and some personal challenges. And as much as I don't care to go back and look at 2011, I needed to go back. And you know what?? I saw so many WONDERFUL blessings!!! Even the ashes were beautiful!!

"Consider it a sheer gift, friends, when tests and challenges come at you from all sides. You know that under pressure, your faith-life is forced into the open and shows its true colors. So don't try to get out of anything prematurely. Let it do its work so you become mature and well-developed, not deficient in any way." James 1:2-4 [The Message]

So what for 2012 & beyond? Healthy changes!! I'm not waiting until the new year to begin. Drinking mushroom coffee (Ganoderma), juicing, eating dark green leafy vegetables and making it a point to walk more. Objectives? To be ulcer free, thinner, but mostly... healthy & content.
Happy New Year!!

Comments

Popular Posts