Age Is Just a Number. It's What's Inside That Counts!

I turned 50 this summer! I can’t believe I am 50 years old!!
I was just a little girl not too long ago! I was just 18 a few years ago!


Looking for something cute online to express how I felt about entering this new decade and saying goodbye to the last one, I found a quote and decided to make it part of my profile pic.

Age Is Just a Number

I am thankful that I am in good health. Sure, I could stand to lose a few pounds, but aside from my replacing my nearsightedness for farsight and a healing ulcer, I want to keep it that way.
So I am pumping the probiotics and going gluten free!!

And like all the Hispanic women before me, I will always stay a brunette ; )




Celebrating my big day by doing a little karaoke.
My friend in the background is a CRACK UP!!

Comments

Popular Posts